Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Kuya Elmer of Rejectkrew

We had the chance to bump with w@w's most popular lights and sound provider, Kuya Elmer, last February 5, 2011.

Originally we were already settled with La Castellana's basic sound system but we have a very good friend who offered financial help,  which we of course gratefully grabbed (thanks siz!). Since we have no bridal car yet I asked her if she's okay with sponsoring it. She was more than glad when she said yes and without any exaggeration, she was sooo excited to look for a bridal car! That was as early as December 2010..Haha! Anyway few weeks after, she suggested we could just borrow a white car from friends and set the allotted budget to other wedding needs, which made sense, because I'll just be using the car for few minutes from hotel to the venue.

There's this certain 'Kuya Elmer of Rejectkrew' who is so famous in w@w. Almost all w@wies are chasing after his talent and creativity for lights and sound, which placed him as the Wedding Supplier of the Year for year 2010. And since raves about him are so viral I started to want him for our lights and sound too so I asked siz if we could allot the budget for the bridal car to lights and sound. She was okay with it. Yey!

I emailed kuya Elmer to inquire on his rates. It took about 2 weeks before he replied but he was all apologies. It's actually fine for me since I know from the start that rejectrew is in national demand (lol) especially after winning the award. I got impatient (and thrilled) after 2 exchanges of e-mails so I decided to call him to ask if we can meet when I fly back to Philippines on Feb 3-7. That moment kuya Elmer was unsure because he has events during the period but told me he'll check if he can fit me with his sched.

To cut it short, last Feb 5, I received a text message from him telling me that he's free to meet up at 2pm so we decided to cancel our appointment with the couturier in Divisoria. Hehe. We met him at Cinnabon in SM North. For the nth time he asked apologies for not answering our inquiries at an instant. Kuya Elmer was so polite (All his sentences end with PO or OPO) and he loves his craft so much. He was also so humble, no wonder why w@wies love him despite him being very difficult to look for due to his everyday events. I also learned that he has a job offer (DJ) here in Singapore but according to him he cannot leave the wedding industry in Philippines. Awww sweet!

After 2 hours of conversation we gave the reservation, signed the contract and parted ways. I was and still thankful he spared time for us. I completely (and exceedingly!) trust that Kuya Elmer will deliver his best and our wedding will be beautiful. =)

Elmer of Rejectkrew (Photo was grabbed from google)

2 comments:

  1. Hi can I ask help in contacting him? Do you still have his mobile number? and an idea of his rates? thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, thanks for dropping by, his contact details is indicated in Jay + Kate team section.

    http://jaykatewedding.blogspot.com/p/jay-kate-team.html

    thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete