Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our DIY Wedding Cord

Inspired by my artistic co-w@wies who patiently DIY-ed their wedding cords, I ambitiously  crafted ours too. And after two consecutive nights of complaining to Jay how intricate it was, i still managed to finish it.

Thank you Jay for reciting me poems errr..este singing me songs while completing this project, your voice has relaxed and calmed me..well, it has always been. I so love you!

To align with our motif, I used hot pink and navy blue crystal pearl beads and some silver spacers


These bigger pearls served as dividers for the smaller beads

Each piece contains 7 beads, which is our monthsary date (after getting back together from our breakup..hehe). Here's another trivia: In the Bible, the number '7' represents the 'completion or completeness'.

The finished product


The wedding cord carries our names. Cool isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. Hi po,

    Where did you buy your materials? gaano po kahaba ung cord?

    Plan ko rin po kase gumawa. thank you!

    Please email me anerba050608@yahoo.com

    Thank you po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Saw your post in W@W. Nakakatuwa naman to, my future mother-in-law will be making ours, I'll show yours to her para she can get ideas. This will really pop out against your white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anerba050608@yahoo.com, Hi sis! I bought the materials here in Singapore. Are you in PH ba? You can actually find good stuffs sa Carolina's. May branches sila sa Megamall and Glorietta. But I think mas madami ka pagpipilian sa Quiapo or Divisoria, mas mura pa dun kaso hindi ko sure kung saan banda. I heard Wellmanson ang magandang bilihan sa may Quiapo. =)

    Around 80 - 90 inches long yung ginawa ko sis, pero pareho kasi kaming slim ni Jay. Tantiyahin mo nalang.. Happy preps! =)

    @Dea, Sure sis, you can show this to your FMIL! Oo lulutang talaga yung cord especially pareho kaming naka white ni Jay nun. Thanks for dropping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!

    very nice sis! creative mo nmn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi po, pede po malaman san sa singapore mo nabili ung mga items mo? thanks! ~mhay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mhay! Sa Beadspin sa may Tampines MRT ko sya nabili sis. The shop faces the new mall (Tampines Mall 1). Happy preps! =)

    ReplyDelete